Pardon me for being blunt. But the returns on most bonds, bond ETFs, and bond mutual funds stink. To high heaven!
Just one example: A 10-year Treasury Note yields about 1.7 percent per year. At that interest rate, it would take 41.1 years to double your money. That’s more than four times longer than the bond would even be outstanding!
What about if you’re willing to take on more credit risk, like with a high-yield bond? Well, one of the most popular “junk” bond ETFs — the iShares High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYG) — was recently yielding about 4.9 percent. At that rate, you’re looking at more than 14 years to double your money.
The returns on bonds are so lousy because we have one of the biggest bubbles I have EVER seen in ANY market, ANY where! That’s because all the central bank funny money being printed here, in Japan, in the U.K., and in Europe, is finding its way into bond markets all over the planet. It’s artificially inflating prices … just like it previously inflated housing prices, and dot-bomb stocks before that.
But in my view, there ARE relatively safe investments out there.
Investments that feature LESS volatility than your average stock, but MORE dividend yield than bonds (or your average stock!).
Not only that, these investments are absolutely on fire — trouncing the market across the board.
Bonds? In this Environment?
I’ve followed the bond market for a long time — more than a decade and a half. I have never, EVER seen such inflated prices and such lousy yields in virtually every corner of the market. Moreover, the RELATIVE returns that bonds offer, compared with my favorite sectors and stocks, are an absolute travesty!
At the same time a 10-year Treasury is yielding 1.7 percent, one of my favorite ETFs in a conservative sector has surged 17.8 percent year to date! Another ETF whose component stocks I’ve been recommending for several months has jumped more than 19 percent! Both sport lower volatility readings than the average S&P 500 stock, and higher dividend yields!
Yet I still see many investors hiding out in bonds. Junk bonds. Treasury bonds. Long-term corporate bonds. Frankly, I just don’t get it. It’s like these people are working extremely hard just to generate some of the worst yields in history!
Worse, they’re exposing themselves to huge potential losses from even small moves in interest rates. When the 10-year is yielding 1.7 percent, it doesn’t take much of a price move at all to completely wipe out a year, two years, three years, or more in yield!
So that’s why I’m doing my dead level best to help you rectify this situation …
How to get your hands on my six “bond-bubble-beating” investments — at a 33 percent discount!
Specifically, I’ve spent the last several weeks pulling together every last bit of information I can on the bond bubble — and identifying six bond-trumping investments that offer much, much more profit potential!
The result is my soon-to-be-released report, Beating the Bond Bubble: 6 Bubble-Busting Investments for Income and Profit! In this hard-hitting investor intelligence report, you’ll find all of the following — and more:
- 2 critical questions you MUST ask your fund manager. Plus, the answer he must give you … or else it’s time to cut him out of your portfolio! (pg. 16)
- 3 critical steps to protect yourself and profit as the bond bubble bursts (pgs. 15 – 19)
- The safest bond type you should consider buying — but only if you can get it at a discount of up to 50 percent! (pg. 17)
- The 3 highest-risk places to park your cash — go through and make sure your wealth isn’t locked up in any of these money traps (pg. 18)
- 4 easy ways for you to go for windfall profits while the bond market implodes. These are highly liquid investments that have nothing to do with options, futures, or even short selling — but that can hand you up to 3 percent in profit for every 1 percent bond prices fall! (pg. 19)
- One investment to buy that yields 129 percent more than long-term government bonds plus, 3 rock-solid dividend stocks to grab for steady gains (pg. 22)
- The shocking truth about the bond bubble: Three jaw-dropping charts that tell the whole story in a glance (pgs. 6 – 7) …
- A quiet profit-killer that guarantees you’re losing as much as 80 cents for every $1 you put in bonds (pgs. 9 – 10)
- The one fund with yields that BEAT the S&P 500 Index by almost 2 to 1! (pg. 23)
- How to escape the bond crash AND ride the explosion of American energy for yields up to 200 percent better than 10-year bonds are paying! (pg. 23)
- A lesser-known type of bond that’s actually insulated against sudden interest rate spikes — and that helps you capture the upside of stocks! (pg. 23 – 24)
|Select sectors should continue leaving bonds in the dust.|
My report also tells you all about 2013’s hottest stock market sectors — and why they should continue to trounce bonds. Not only that, I’ve also scrubbed each and every one of the 286 stocks in those sectors using my “analytical ace in the hole” — the stock selection system originally designed by Weiss Ratings!
This is a massive value to you:
- Our Weiss bank ratings have warned of nearly every major and minor bank failure in ADVANCE for the past three decades …
- The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) found that our Weiss insurance company ratings beat our #1 competitor’s by a factor of THREE to ONE. And …
- The Wall Street Journal reported that the Weiss stock ratings we published beat EVERY other provider they covered by a wide margin.
And now, in my brand new report, you can get your hands on all 286 stocks the Weiss Ratings system has selected. These are the stocks with the best ratings and highest yields that you should buy up by the fistful … and the ones with dirt-poor ratings you shouldn’t touch with a ten-foot pole!
You will also get my six, specific “buy” recommendations — stocks and ETFs I’ve run through my own personal fundamental and technical filters. I believe you simply have to own these if you want to beat the bond bubble, and rack up better-than-market returns!
After its release date … on Monday, May 6, 2013 … Beating the Bond Bubble: 6 Bubble-Busting Investments for Income and Profit! will be sold for $149. I hope you’ll agree it’ll be worth every penny.
But right now, I’ve arranged a very limited special for readers like you. If you pre-order your copy of this report today, I’ll give you a savings of $50.
That means you’ll get a copy of this bond-crash survival guide — a sure-fire soon-to-be blockbuster — for just $99. That’s a 33 percent discount from the cover price.
Look, if you had bought just 100 shares of just ONE of the stocks in this report on December 31, 2012 — and held it through late April — you’d ALREADY have paid for the report 12 times over! When you consider you’re getting information on 286 stocks … AND six specific stock and ETF “buy” recommendations … you can see how $99 is such a value.
Lastly, this is no “one and done” report! I will follow it up with four updates — one per quarter — to keep you abreast of all the latest developments that impact the markets and the investments I tell you about. That way, you’ll know when to take your profits, cut your losses, or hang on tight for more potential gains!
All you have to do to reserve your copy — at a 33 percent discount — is click here. Or you can call my customer service team at 1-800-291-8545. Just don’t wait too long. This offer is only good for a few more days!
Until next time,
P.S. I think “Beating the Bond Bubble: 6 Bubble-Busting Investments for Income and Profit!” is an incredible bargain at $149. After all, you don’t just get the report and the recommendations within. You also get four quarterly updates over the span of the next year! But if you act now, you can get my hot-off-the-presses report for just $99. So please consider clicking here or calling my staff at 1-800-291-8545 right away!