When it comes to investing, great information is worth its weight in gold. It helps you cut through all the spin, half-truths, and outright lies coming out of Washington and Wall Street, and make sound investing decisions.
Never before has that been more important than today, with so many asset markets distorted by the flood of easy money pouring forth from the world’s central banks. That’s why I’m so excited about what my colleagues at Weiss Ratings have done.
They’ve just finished crunching the numbers on 498 of the largest financial institutions … in 64 countries around the world. They’ve combed through their balance sheets and earnings statements, and reviewed reams of data on capital levels, profitability, asset quality, liquidity, and stability.
To give you unbiased, rock-solid information on which banks are worthy of your hard-earned money and business … and which you shouldn’t touch with a ten-foot pole! I’ve also used that information, and my own research, to come up with a series of investment recommendations that could power your portfolio into 2013 and beyond!
Key Findings from Our
Latest Blockbuster Report
So what does our work show? What key findings from our report — “Winners and Losers in the Great Global Banking Crisis of 2013-2014″ — can we share with you today?
First, that the global economy is under siege like never before — and that this trend threatens vulnerable banks in several corners of the globe!
Forget what the politicians or central bankers are saying in Washington, London, or Frankfurt. The cold, hard data suggests that the wave of bank failures — which has already claimed 464 banks with combined assets of $680.3 billion in the U.S. alone since 2008 — isn’t over!
Second, that six major threats — individually or all together — could be the catalysts that push vulnerable banks over the edge!
Third, that most of the world’s weakest banks are concentrated in Europe — not only in the “PIIGS” countries (Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, and Spain) but also in France … and even Germany!
Fourth, that European banks aren’t the only ones with weak ratings and fundamentals. Almost three-fourths of the Japanese banks we rate are considered weak. Plus, several large U.S. banks aren’t out of the woods either!
Fifth, if you’re looking for strong banks, you’ll find the best institutions in other parts of Asia and the Middle East. One major U.S. bank also made our list of the 11 strongest global institutions.
How you can get your hands on the rest
of our data and recommendations
With the holiday season upon us, I’ve gotten authorization to do something special for you. I can now offer you the chance to get ALL of our recommendations and information — in our just-released, hot off the presses report, “Winners and Losers in the Great Global Banking Crisis of 2013-2014″ — for a special price.
If you act now, it will set you back just $149. That represents HALF OFF the cover price of $299, which is what we’ll go back to charging once this introductory period comes to an end.
In addition to more information about the trends I highlighted above, you’ll also get the scoop on the following …
* A complete explanation of our forecast on just how bad the coming global banking disaster is going to be (Hint: Far WORSE than anything we saw during the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008!) …
* Dirty secrets that Wall Street and the big three credit ratings agencies do NOT want you to know about — including countless examples of past incompetence … if not outright fraud …
* Which parts of the world look strongest based on our research — invaluable information that can help you decide what stock and bond markets have the best chances for growth in 2013 and beyond …
* Exclusive access to our complete list of global bank ratings on 498 global banks located in 64 countries around the world…
* Detailed analysis of the 11 strongest global banks and 12 weakest global banks …
* My specific instructions on how to target three of the weakest banks on our list that we think will crater in value — including a step-by-step explanation of what to do for maximum profit potential …
* Plus, the two rock-solid (yet relatively unknown) global banks that look like a great bargain right now — with all the necessary details like how to buy them!
If you’re interested in putting this information to work for you, all you need to do is click here. Or just give my customer service staff a call at 800-291-8545. I trust you’ll find this unique report a valuable way to get the New Year started off on the right foot!
Until next time,