This is it … the last few days before my brand new report, Beating the Bond Bubble: 6 Bubble-Busting Investments for Income and Profit!, is released to the public.
If you reserve your copy before that release date, Monday, May 6, it will cost you just $99. That’s a 33 percent discount off the cover price it will sell for from then on.
Why am I making such a big deal about this release? Simple. This report tells you all about both the mega-RISKS of today’s market, and the mega-OPPORTUNITIES!
Never before have I seen the bond market so ridiculously overvalued, and destined for a painful a day of reckoning. Yet never before have I seen so much opportunity in “bond alternatives” — investments that feature LESS volatility than your average stock, but MORE dividend yield than those in stocks AND bonds!
Look, a 10-year Treasury Note yields about 1.66 percent right now. That’s downright pathetic. The overall Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is doing better, up about 12.5 percent year-to-date. But MY favorite sectors … the ones that I go into much greater detail about in my report … are doing even BETTER!
Just look at this table, and you’ll see what I mean!
Utilities? They’re up 18.1 percent! Consumer staples? Up 17.3 percent. And select names that I’ve identified are doing even BETTER. As I mentioned a few days ago, if you had bought just 100 shares of just ONE of the stocks in this report on December 31, 2012 — and held it through late April — you’d ALREADY have paid for the report roughly 12 times over!
With printing presses in overdrive … and growth MIA …
I have every reason to believe this trend will continue!
Why are sectors like utilities, consumer staples, and health care ramping higher … while industrials, energy, materials, and IT are lagging? Simple.
On the one hand, global central banks are printing money like mad. That’s fueling a desperate search for yield, with many investors turning to the kinds of “bond alternative” stocks I’ve been favoring.
|Central banks throughout the world are flooding the markets with cheap currencies and driving bond yields into the ground.|
On the other hand, economic growth pretty much stinks and the job market remains subdued. That’s driving investors away from cyclical stocks, the kind that need strong growth to generate respectable earnings.
The Bank of Japan has already sailed off the map, printing more money and buying more assets than any other central bank in the history of the world. The Fed has also clearly shelved any plans to taper its $85 billion-per-month asset buying plan.
Now the European Central Bank (ECB) is getting into the easing game again. It cut interest rates this week to a record-low 0.5 percent, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them get more aggressive soon.
The reason? European inflation just fell to a 38-month low of 1.2 percent in April, while euro-area unemployment rose yet again to 12.1 percent in March. That was the highest since officials started compiling the figures in 1995!
Expect more of the same — even though it
clearly isn’t working! Here’s how to profit!
Now I know it’s probably obvious to you that all this money printing isn’t helping the real economy. It sure is to me. After all, central banks the world over have been pumping like mad for four years — and we’re STILL getting lackluster growth in the economy and job market.
But because these Ivory Tower emperors can’t admit they have no clothes on, they’ll just keep doing more and more of the same and hope to get different results!
That ongoing, massive wave of money printing will only serve to intensify the global search for yield. And because it won’t do anything for the real economy, investors will continue to avoid growth-sensitive sectors.
Instead, they’ll keep flocking to companies that can generate sales and earnings growth even in LOUSY economic environments. After all, you have to turn the lights on, make yourself a meal, clean your house, and go to the doctor whether GDP is growing 1 percent or 10 percent!
As for bonds? Still a disaster in the making! Owners of bonds are accepting the worst yields in history, while exposing themselves to huge potential losses from even small moves in interest rates. There simply is very little yield cushion against a price wipe out when the 10-year pays just 1.66 percent!
So that’s why I don’t want you to miss out on my about-to-be-released report, Beating the Bond Bubble: 6 Bubble-Busting Investments for Income and Profit! In this hard-hitting investor intelligence report, you’ll find all of the following — and more:
- 2 critical questions you MUST ask your fund manager. Plus, the answer he must give you … or else it’s time to cut him out of your portfolio! (pg. 16)
- 3 critical steps to protect yourself and profit as the bond bubble bursts (pgs. 15 – 19)
- The safest bond type you should consider buying — but only if you can get it at a discount of up to 50 percent! (pg. 17)
- The 3 highest-risk places to park your cash — go through and make sure your wealth isn’t locked up in any of these money traps (pg. 18)
- 4 easy ways for you to go for windfall profits while the bond market implodes. These are highly liquid investments that have nothing to do with options, futures, or even short selling — but that can hand you up to 3 percent in profit for every 1 percent bond prices fall! (pg. 19)
- One investment to buy that yields 129 percent more than long-term government bonds plus, 3 rock-solid dividend stocks to grab for steady gains (pg. 22)
- The shocking truth about the bond bubble: Three jaw-dropping charts that tell the whole story in a glance (pgs. 6 – 7) …
- A quiet profit-killer that guarantees you’re losing as much as 80 cents for every $1 you put in bonds (pgs. 9 – 10)
- The one fund with yields that BEAT the S&P 500 Index by almost 2 to 1! (pg. 23)
- How to escape the bond crash AND ride the explosion of American energy for yields up to 200 percent better than 10-year bonds are paying! (pg. 23)
- A lesser-known type of bond that’s actually insulated against sudden interest rate spikes — and that helps you capture the upside of stocks! (pg. 23 – 24)
My report also tells you all about 2013′s hottest stock market sectors — and why they should continue to trounce bonds. Not only that, I’ve also scrubbed each and every one of the 286 stocks in those sectors using my “analytical ace in the hole” — the stock selection system originally designed by Weiss Ratings!
This is a massive value to you:
- Our Weiss bank ratings have warned of nearly every major and minor bank failure in ADVANCE for the past three decades …
- The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) found that our Weiss insurance company ratings beat our #1 competitor’s by a factor of THREE to ONE. And …
- The Wall Street Journal reported that the Weiss stock ratings we published beat EVERY other provider they covered by a wide margin.
And now, in my brand new report, you can get your hands on all 286 stocks the Weiss Ratings system has selected. These are the stocks with the best ratings and highest yields that you should buy up by the fistful … and the ones with dirt-poor ratings you shouldn’t touch with a ten-foot pole!
You will also get my six, specific “buy” recommendations — stocks and ETFs I’ve run through my own personal fundamental and technical filters. I believe you simply have to own these if you want to beat the bond bubble, and rack up better-than-market returns!
As a reminder, after its release date on Monday, May 6, the report will be sold for $149. I hope you’ll agree it’ll be worth every penny. But if you pre-order your copy of this report today, I’ll give you a savings of $50.
That means you’ll get a copy of this bond-crash survival guide — a sure-fire soon-to-be blockbuster — for just $99. That’s a 33 percent discount from the cover price.
Finally, keep in mind that this is no “one and done” report! I will follow it up with four updates — one per quarter — to keep you abreast of all the latest developments that impact the markets and the investments I tell you about. That way, you’ll know when to take your profits, cut your losses, or hang on tight for more potential gains!
All you have to do to reserve your copy — at a 33 percent discount — is click here. Or you can call my customer service team at 1-800-291-8545. There are only a few days left, so don’t miss out!
Until next time,