Heads up: The deep-discount Charter Enrollment period for our Million-Dollar Rapid Growth Portfolio ends tomorrow, and I don’t think the timing to start jumping on the opportunities could be better.
Indeed, with global investors attacking any sovereign government that’s running massive deficits or stuck with a pile of bad debts …
And with Uncle Sam obviously the world’s greatest debtor, beggar and fiat money printer …
Some folks at the Treasury Department now fear the United States could be the next victim.
So they’re scrambling to get rid of at least SOME of the junk they piled up during the great bailout frenzy of 2009.
Case in point:
The government officials running Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have decided to force big banks to take back $21 billion in bad mortgages.
If they can get some of these sick assets off the government’s books, they figure, they can say they did SOMETHING before global investors start attacking.
So they’re using various loan provisions to force giant institutions like Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Citigroup to buy some of them back.
But these bad loans are a hot
potato that no one wants!
Fannie and Freddie certainly don’t want them. Just since 2007, they’ve already lost $202 billion on loans like these, a figure that dwarfs the $21 billion in loans they’re trying to pawn off to the banks.
Meanwhile, the banks wish they could stuff every one of these bad loans into lead boots and toss them into the East River.
The loans are already in default. The homes used as collateral are now worth far less than the outstanding balances on the loans. And, inevitably, the banks that get stuck with them are going to take huge hits to their bottom line. To whit …
- JPMorgan recently said that it loses about 50 cents on the dollar for every bad loan it has to buy back.
- Bank of America’s mortgage division lost $3.84 billion last year, thanks largely to these buy-backs. Plus, the volume of buybacks is increasing so dramatically, it has to set aside $1.9 billion and hire new employees to process these buy-backs.
- Wells Fargo had to repurchase $1.3 billion in these loans in 2009 — THREE TIMES the 2008 amount — and also had to pay nearly $1 billion in costs as part of the repurchases.
- Citigroup has had to increase its repurchase reserves six fold this year alone!
And this effort to get bad loans of the books is just ONE example of the spreading fear among Washington officials.
Look. They saw how global investors dumped Greek bonds a few weeks ago. And they saw it happen AGAIN this week as investors attacked Britain. They know we could be next.
What they DON’T realize is that shuffling a few billion around is tantamount to moving deck chairs on the Titanic.
It’s too late to prevent an all-out attack on the U.S. dollar and U.S. bonds. And when it hits, you can expect a series of dramatic changes not only in the U.S. bond market, but in every asset class.
This is why our new Million-Dollar Rapid Growth Portfolio aims to profit from major moves — up or down — in all major asset classes, including bonds, stocks, gold, energy and other resources, plus currencies.
And it’s why we designed it to give you a simple, scientific way to profit no matter what Washington and Wall Street throw at you next!
But when the Deep-Discount Charter Enrollment Period
for our Million-Dollar Rapid Growth Portfolio ends
TOMORROW, it will be closed forever.
That gives you just ONE more day to lock in yearly savings of $1,003 on your one-year membership or to save $3,103 on your two-year membership.
As you weigh your decision, please consider this …
1. The profits you earn with this portfolio could be substantial: All investment involves risk, and losses are always possible. But since 1971, the time-honored, scientific, cyclical research upon which this portfolio is based has anticipated almost every major directional shift in stocks, gold, bonds, commodities and currencies.
And based on our analysis of the Foundation’s materials published long before each major market turn, we calculate that, when applied to a diversified portfolio, their research could have helped you …
- Beat the S&P 500 FOUR TO ONE …
- Enjoy 18 CONSECUTIVE winning years since 1992 …
- Multiply your money more than 25 times over since 1971 …
- And turn $10,000 into more than $258,000 … $100,000 into nearly $2.6 million … or $1 million into more than $25.8 million …
And it could have produced these returns — multiplying your money more than 25 times over — in every imaginable investing environment — even as investors who trusted Washington and Wall Street lost their shirts!
2. We’re putting our money where our mouths are: All THREE individuals directly involved in this portfolio — myself (Publisher), Monty Agarwal (Editor), and Richard Mogey (Research Director for the Foundation of the Study of Cycles) — are so confident in this approach, we are investing more than one million dollars of our own money in this portfolio. (You can invest any amount you wish, of course.)
3. You can beat us to the punch on every trade: The Weiss Million-Dollar Rapid Growth Portfolio gives you the opportunity to invest your money the way we invest ours, with one major exception: You can buy or sell up to 48 hours sooner because you get two full days’ notice before we buy or sell anything!
4. Total transparency: On our members-only website, you will see EVERYTHING that happens in our million-dollar account — every trade, every confirmation, every statement will be an open book to you.
5. Easy-to-follow trading instructions: In each Trading Alert you’ll receive, Monty Agarwal will …
- Name the asset classes the Foundation’s signals have identified as having the richest profit potential right now …
- Reveal what percentage of our capital he’ll invest in each asset class …
- Name the individual vehicles — the stocks and ETFs — he’s recommending in each asset class …
- Give you the precise percentage of your money to invest in each vehicle, and …
- Provide complete, plain-English instructions on how to place the trade online or on the telephone with your broker.
6. This is your LAST CHANCE to join at the deep-discount Charter rate: Once this Charter Enrollment Period closes TOMORROW, it will NEVER re-open. If you decide to purchase a regular membership on Tuesday — or any time thereafter — it will cost you substantially more.
7. By joining as a Charter member now, you lock in these savings FOR LIFE: You can save $1,003 on future renewals of your one-year membership EVERY YEAR or save $3,103 on future renewals of your two-year membership every 24 months … FOREVER.
That means after your first 24 months with a two-year membership, you’ll save $6,206 on renewals every four years … save $9,309 on renewals every six years … and save $15,515 on renewals in ten years!
8. Your membership will make you money in the next 90 days or it costs you NOTHING: You don’t even have to make your final decision today. You can lock in your savings by joining now … follow the million dollars we invest with any amount you wish — small or large — for the next 90 days … then decide if our Million-Dollar Rapid Growth Portfolio is right for you in June. You must be thrilled with the results or you can cancel for a full refund.
But remember: Our Charter Enrollment Period
— your opportunity to reap tremendous savings —
To lock in your savings immediately, click this link.
Or, for all the details on this remarkable “Rapid Growth Portfolio” approach, click here read my full report.
And if you have any questions at any time, please call our Customer Care team toll-free at 1-800-453-9670.
It’s important that you to act quickly — NO LATER THAN TOMMORROW, Monday, March 8! The ONLY way to grab a Charter membership and to save $1,003 on one year and $3,103 on two years is to activate your membership immediately.
Good luck and God bless!
About Money and Markets
For more information and archived issues, visit http://www.moneyandmarkets.com
Money and Markets (MaM) is published by Weiss Research, Inc. and written by Martin D. Weiss along with Nilus Mattive, Claus Vogt, Ron Rowland, Michael Larson and Bryan Rich. To avoid conflicts of interest, Weiss Research and its staff do not hold positions in companies recommended in MaM, nor do we accept any compensation for such recommendations. The comments, graphs, forecasts, and indices published in MaM are based upon data whose accuracy is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Performance returns cited are derived from our best estimates but must be considered hypothetical in as much as we do not track the actual prices investors pay or receive. Regular contributors and staff include Andrea Baumwald, John Burke, Marci Campbell, Amy Carlino, Selene Ceballo, Amber Dakar, Dinesh Kalera, Red Morgan, Maryellen Murphy, Jennifer Newman-Amos, Adam Shafer, Julie Trudeau, Jill Umiker, Leslie Underwood and Michelle Zausnig.
Attention editors and publishers! Money and Markets issues can be republished. Republished issues MUST include attribution of the author(s) and the following short paragraph:
This investment news is brought to you by Money and Markets. Money and Markets is a free daily investment newsletter from Martin D. Weiss and Weiss Research analysts offering the latest investing news and financial insights for the stock market, including tips and advice on investing in gold, energy and oil. Dr. Weiss is a leader in the fields of investing, interest rates, financial safety and economic forecasting. To view archives or subscribe, visit http://www.moneyandmarkets.com.
From time to time, Money and Markets may have information from select third-party advertisers known as “external sponsorships.” We cannot guarantee the accuracy of these ads. In addition, these ads do not necessarily express the viewpoints of Money and Markets or its editors. For more information, see our terms and conditions.
© 2010 by Weiss Research, Inc. All rights reserved.
15430 Endeavour Drive, Jupiter, FL 33478