Jon Markman, editor of Tech Trend Trader, has both a proven ability to help make investors millions and has received the world’s most prestigious awards for writing about it. For the evidence, just consider his unusual credentials:
* Inventor of the first-ever online stock screening system — Microsoft’s renowned StockScouter.
* Founding Managing Editor of MSN Money.
* Winner of the Loeb Award, the most prestigious honor in business journalism.
* Winner of two Pulitzer Prizes (as part of a team).
* Author of the world’s first bestselling book about online investing, introducing millions to a world that has now become so familiar to us all.
* Former hedge fund manager who has spent the past 25+ years helping everyday investors profit with technology stocks. And most important …
* Editor of Tech Trend Trader, which offers investors both a long-term portfolio of potential 10-bagger technology stocks, and uncannily accurate short-term technology trading signals.
To learn more about Jon and his approach to investing, please view his video profile below.
Recently by Jon Markman
Advances in computing power, data analytics and modeling mean pie-in-the-sky concepts like truly self-driving cars are not just possible, they are near. It’s a great time to be a consumer and an investor.
Changing genetic code offers real hope for those with inherited diseases.
Understanding that markets often zig when they should zag is something Gilded Age trader Jesse Livermore did so well. And it's that same time-tested criteria I use to sort out the best-performing stocks for my members.
Robots are replacing humans on factory floors at an unprecedented rate. Every sector will be touched. Investors should seize the opportunity.
Blockchain is the distributive ledger system that grew out of Bitcoin. Here’s what makes it unique…