Jon Markman, editor of Tech Trend Trader, has both a proven ability to help make investors millions and has received the world’s most prestigious awards for writing about it. For the evidence, just consider his unusual credentials:
* Inventor of the first-ever online stock screening system — Microsoft’s renowned StockScouter.
* Founding Managing Editor of MSN Money.
* Winner of the Loeb Award, the most prestigious honor in business journalism.
* Winner of two Pulitzer Prizes (as part of a team).
* Author of the world’s first bestselling book about online investing, introducing millions to a world that has now become so familiar to us all.
* Former hedge fund manager who has spent the past 25+ years helping everyday investors profit with technology stocks. And most important …
* Editor of Tech Trend Trader, which offers investors both a long-term portfolio of potential 10-bagger technology stocks, and uncannily accurate short-term technology trading signals.
To learn more about Jon and his approach to investing, please view his video profile below.
Recently by Jon Markman
Sellers beware. Amazon has plans to totally conquer the retail market. Today batteries and baby wipes, tomorrow the world.
Once, only factory workers worried about being replaced by robots. Today, new software threatens to make millions of white-collar workers obsolete.
Live sportscasts are getting sacked by the trend for fans to watch on-demand digital replays and highlights.
At the experimental Amazon Go grocery store, Amazon Prime customers just grab what they want and go out the door, no lines, no cash registers.
The move to electric powertrains in cars, buses and trucks is going to be unstoppable.