Jon Markman, editor of Tech Trend Trader, has both a proven ability to help make investors millions and has received the world’s most prestigious awards for writing about it. For the evidence, just consider his unusual credentials:
* Inventor of the first-ever online stock screening system — Microsoft’s renowned StockScouter.
* Founding Managing Editor of MSN Money.
* Winner of the Loeb Award, the most prestigious honor in business journalism.
* Winner of two Pulitzer Prizes (as part of a team).
* Author of the world’s first bestselling book about online investing, introducing millions to a world that has now become so familiar to us all.
* Former hedge fund manager who has spent the past 25+ years helping everyday investors profit with technology stocks. And most important …
* Editor of Tech Trend Trader, which offers investors both a long-term portfolio of potential 10-bagger technology stocks, and uncannily accurate short-term technology trading signals.
To learn more about Jon and his approach to investing, please view his video profile below.
Recently by Jon Markman
Precision medicine promises to change healthcare by using data analytics and what we know about our DNA to tailor personal therapies and treatments.
In general, humans are OK with robots. But we do prefer cute and cuddly over scary and threatening-looking. So designers should keep this in mind because the coming boom of prosperity and better living is going to feature millions of them.
It’s a new Gilded Age – software is a growing business with significate revenue streams investors need to consider.
After mapping the human genome, scientists have set out to create a synthetic copy.
The World Wide Web has become more like the Wild Wild West. Can anyone protect us and our investments?