Calendar Profits Trader
Tony Sagami, a veteran investment advisor and a leading expert on Asian markets, is the owner and founder of Harvest Advisors, an investment research and money management company. Mr. Sagami has been managing money for more than 20 years and is one of the early pioneers in the application of technical and quantitative analysis to mutual funds and stocks. He is a guest contributor to Weiss Research’s daily e-letter, Money and Markets and editor of Calendar Profits Trader.
Prior to establishing his own firm, Mr. Sagami was managing director at W.E. Donoghue & Co, serving additionally as the director of investment. During his successful career, he also held the position of account executive at Merrill Lynch.
Mr. Sagami’s views have been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Kiplinger’s, Smart Money, Business Week, New York Times, Washington Post, Investor’s Business Daily, Bloomberg, Financial Planning Times, Mutual Funds Magazine, Chicago Tribune, and the LA Times, as well as on CNBC and CNBC Asia. Mr. Sagami holds a degree in economics from the University of Washington.
In Calendar Profits Trader, Tony takes the guesswork out of trading by investing in major calendar events that are guaranteed to happen. He knows these events will happen like clockwork. He knows exactly when they will happen — usually down to the minute. He knows they will move the markets.Questions? Send us a Message
And he also knows — from a long history of investing this way — that they could make you more money in less time than you may now believe possible.
In fact, by following his simple and proven Calendar Profits Trader strategy, you could make more money in one month than most investors make all year.
The goal is for you to compound your net worth consistently …
No matter which way the stock market goes …
No matter what happens with gold, commodities, or other precious metals …
No matter what happens in corporate or government bonds, and …
No matter if the economy sinks or soars!
- Daily Currency Market Updates: Insightful research and analysis covering global economic events and the impact on currency markets. Expect to receive updates as early as 8 AM and as late as 9 PM Eastern Time.
- Trade Recommendations:Issued as needed and delivered by email and text messages. Expect about 1-3 trades per week on average, focused on high probability moves. All trade recommendations feature stop levels and profit targets.
- Weekly Market Recap: Weekly podcast from Tony wrapping up the week’s major moves, economic data and updates on open positions.
- Quarterly Members-Only Webinar: In depth 30-minute presentation of market strategy and investment opportunities; plus, Q&A.
- In-Depth Special Reports.
Suggested account size: $10,000-$25,000, but can trade with as little as $5,000.
For more information, please contact Customer Service at 800-393-0189.