Martin’s Ultimate Portfolio
The goal of Martin’s Ultimate Portfolio is to provide you with a wealth-building investment strategy that does more than just grow your money. Personally designed by Dr. Martin Weiss, it aims to protect you and preserve your wealth by buying not only the 10 safest stocks based on our Weiss Stock Ratings, but also those making the most money for investors right now. These represent less than one-tenth of one percent at the very pinnacle of the list of stocks we rate each week — truly the best of the best of the best.
Dr. Weiss is investing his own money in this portfolio, so you know that with this strategy, you get the ultimate investments in terms of safety … and also the ultimate in terms of profit potential, liquidity and diversification. It all adds up to the ultimate in peace of mind — that no matter what happens in the world, your investments, your retirement, your LIFE can be richer and more secure.
With Martin’s Ultimate Portfolio, you get:
- World-beating performance: Using Martin’s ultimate portfolio strategy, you could have earned a 613% total return since 2005 — enough to multiply your money more than seven times over … earn an average annual return of nearly 59% … and beat Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway by more than FOUR to one!
- Market alerts with buying or selling instructions in easy-to-follow, plain English submitted to your inbox every Friday after the market closes.
- Access to My Ultimate Portfolio Blog and quarterly live webinars that provide special market insights … the chance to meet like-minded investors for discussions on the events that impact all of our holdings … and an opportunity to get answers to your questions.
- Instant access to our company research reports with all the data behind Martin’s recommendations.
- Company profiles on key stocks in our Ultimate Portfolio. This is an in-depth, behind-the-curtain look at precisely why and how each stock has earned its way into our portfolio — the full story on its innovative products, stellar management and performance.